Key Findings From Our Research
The Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Evidence Dashboard is an interactive, visual platform that presents a comprehensive body of evidence on the impact of CLA.
For example, did you know that there is evidence that:
- Local engagement leads to local ownership and, ultimately, improved development outcomes?
- Taking time to pause and reflect on our work is critical to learning and improved performance?
- CLA is strongly related to staff empowerment, engagement and satisfaction?
Here you will find:
- In-depth research, conducted by USAID/PPL and the USAID LEARN contract, on how and under what conditions CLA impacts organizational effectiveness and development outcomes. See puzzle pieces below.
- Articles and examples of how CLA approaches are improving organizational and development outcomes, organized by CLA approach (knowledge management, M&E for learning) and development sector (global health, education, etc.).